Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a new unissued MAS 49/56 that I picked up last year and have'nt got around to shooting it yet. I have a MAS 49 that I shoot and don't think I'll shoot this new beauty! What cha think?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very nice. I just got one myself. I'll shoot mine. I don't own any rifles I won't shoot, life is too short.

Regards:
whiggins

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Actually, it looks un-reissued, in re-unissued condition. You had best shoot it, as sometimes they have issues.

Sorry... it is a beautiful package. Remember when we could not give them away?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I have two of these unissued French MAS 49/56 commando rifles in the orginal 7,5mm french. With all the accessories too. One i shoot and the other is in the blackhole in the safe never to see daylite again. The accessories are still in the plastic bags too.

Whats one of these still unshot worth today? Thesewere dated [p92] on the refurb.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a 1962 manufacture that was unissued , unrefurbished with all the goodies included. Just got it a month or so ago, paid 500 . Got my dies and new brass so now to make some rounds for it. I looked real hard for a refurb mark and have concluded from info that its new and was not issued out over the years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts