Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The buyer flaked out on me so, back up for sale, is one of my spares: an all-stamped and matching Chinese SKS carbine (7.62 x 39 mm) manufactured by Arsenal 316.

This carbine has a pinned-in, chrome-lined barrel and is import-marked NORINCO POLY USA ATL GA on the left side of the receiver, which is the milled type and not stamped. It is in excellent-plus (literally UNISSUED) condition with 100% full original bluing and original, unsanded wood finish on the stock, which is also condition EXC and has a few, very minor scuffs from handling. This carbine comes complete with the pictured green canvas sling, cruciform spike bayonet, and cleaning kit stored in the butt-trap. SPF to HoosierDaddy with $24 shipping cost if you live east of the Mississippi River and $19 if you live west of it. This carbine is not a C & R and must go to an 01 FFL. If you live in the L.A./Orange County area I will personally deliver this rifle to your FFL for transfer.

As always, first "I'll take it" posted here, gets it. Please e-mail with any questions you may have, and thanks for looking!
:)

Scott

·
Registered
633 Posts
Check PM for question. If your PM works. This would be a hand carry to San Gabriel (off of the 10 of the 605, and just a lttle west). If you get an I'll take it, let it go, right now I am only kicking tires - so to speak.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All PMs and e-mails answered, and San Gabriel is an easy trip for me...

FYI the receiver is milled, not stamped.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,319 Posts
Reaaaaaaally nice carbine! Not many like that floating around in the wild anymore!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
23 Oct 07: re-listed after the buyer flaked out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts