Gunboards Forums banner

Type 38 Carbine prices

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  WillRuss 
When dealing with gun broker, you have to take some prices with a grain of salt. There are two fairly run of the mill nagoya carbines that have been on sale for at least six months at 375.00. I have bought some nice shooter grade (mismatch, ground mum) as low as 175.00. And i have seen some ridiculous offerings as high as 650! Now for the high priced ones We are not talking oddities like a no series or series 6 nagoya carbines. Just fairly common no series koishikawa or series 5 nagoyas. Some have had bayonets and the like which increases the attraction. I would say around 300 for a nice carbine is about right. Maybe 350 to 400 if in very nice shape with either a struck or intact mum. If the mum is visible I have also seen that influence the price. If you can snag a carbine for 200 to 250ish i would buy it. Just my two cents though.

Not an expert by any means, but I troll gun broker like a 2 dollar hooker before christmas. Always out looking for something...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.