Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many years of Nambu hunting and with the help of fellow board member TGE who went out of his way to help another collector I have been able to complete a milestone for my Nambu collection. Attached is my collection of Type-14's manufactured at the Chigusa factory of the Nagoya arsenal with an example from each year of manufacture at that location. And yes, I'm showing them off.

Attachments

·
Diamond Member
1,057 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS on this significant and difficult achievement! I am aware of only three Type 14 collectors who have accomplished the feat of acquiring an example of all the yearly dates of Chigusa factory manufacture.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CONGRATULATIONS on this significant and difficult achievement! I am aware of only three Type 14 collectors who have accomplished the feat of acquiring an example of all the yearly dates of Chigusa factory manufacture.
Thanks Rampage19

·
Silver Bullet member
15,733 Posts
Well done, and nice looking pistols too. It pays to have patience!

·
Platinum Bullet member
6,996 Posts
Very Nice Dale. A grouping like, deserves, no demands to be shown off. I can't achieve such, cuz I haven't figured out yet, what I want to collect when I grow up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very cool Dale! It's hard to believe a 5 was holding you up. I would guess there could be many more collectors that could complete a similar grouping if they could just find one Taisho! Please tell us how these two Taishos came together sometime. Congratulations... DLD

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To all, thanks for the comments you all are to kind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.