Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not ordinarily a bayonet collector. However, any pawn shop into which I go, I always ask about collectable rifles, pistols, militaria etc.

Today I was shown the two bayonets in the pictures below and in a reply to follow so I can get them all in.

By now I'm sure I've mixed up the pictures, but I will post the all, including the first picture which is of both bayonets. Please excuse me if the pictures are "jumbled up!"

I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Prices are $30-$40 each. Are either collectable or worth anything? Your comments are welcome and thanks so much!

Stand by for more including the scabbard for the long bayonet.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scabbard for Longest Bayonet

Scabbard pix below. Last post on this. I look forward to hearing about these.

Attachments

·
Banned
581 Posts
the two bayonets with no scabbards are worth between 25.00 and 40.00 each . The British scabbard you could get up to 40.00 for it ,maybe more depending on the markings. The two bayonets are not fast seller in the condition as pictured and with no scabbards.

·
Registered
876 Posts
What a hodge podge. Worth buying at all?
these are very common bargain box bayonets , typical gun show junk bayos nothing rare or unusual, maybe $15 - $20 each , lower value without scabbard

save your money for more collectable or unusal types.

no, I wouldnt bother buying them at all.

the british scabbard may be worth getting to complete a bayonet missing a scabbard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.