Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are my two earliest M91/30's, one is an ex-Cossack rifle that's "PM" marked on the receiver, the other is a 1919/20 overstrike with a 1913 shank date and a 2-digit serial number, it's also "P-60" marked.

The first 5 are the Ka3 rifle, the rest are the 1919/20 overstrike with serno 19.

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1919/20 M91/30 (more pics)

Here's rthe rest of the photos of the 1919/20 P60 marked rifle - the tang is blurred, but appears to be dated 1913.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
The Ka3 marked is very nice!

Outstanding rifles.
Congrats!!!!

Warmest regards.

·
Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
16,780 Posts
Well, as usual, you have found some nice stuff there Horde. Very nice!

Gary

·
Registered
970 Posts
What is the story with the ground off flat spot on the top of the barrel-shoulder?
I've got one like that here, with a giant 2 stamped in the flat.

·
Diamond Member
6,591 Posts
WVchuck, I have seen it suggested several times on G.B. that the that area was ground flat to provide clearance for the rear sight. These show up now and then, and I don't know of any concrete explanation for it. Denny

·
Platinum Bullet member
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all of the comments. I've had both of these for a while, but since the old board is gone I thought I'd re-post some of my more interesting pieces instead of going back and pulling stuff from the old posts. The 1919/20 overstrike rifle came from Ben at Classic, the 'Ka3' rifle was purchased from 'Blacst'. I'll be posting more of my less-common rifles in the future. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts