Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever get to hit the big Tulsa show? It's this weekend. I've lived in this area for years so I normally go twice a year. If you've never been or seen pictures of it, it is enormous. I'm not looking for anything in particular but it's fun to walk through and see what pops up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Houston is around 8 hours from Tulsa so it's not too bad. Plus you could probably hop a fairly cheap flight there. The building that hosts the show is 448k sq ft and it's full of tables.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
1,295 Posts
I got back yesterday evening. The drive takes about 13 hours from Milwaukee, WI including stops. The drive always seems shorter on the way to the show and much longer to come home. LOL I am part of a group of Swedish collectors (civilian and military) that usually numbers about 10 to 12. A number of us are forum members.

My impression was the crowd on Saturday was bigger than we have had in years, and a few more "junk" tables than usual. The "official" table count was supposed to be 4,100 this year.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I thought the crowd was bigger Saturday too. Swedish mausers were pretty under-represented again this show with only 4 or 5 m94's and maybe 30-40 m96's & m38's throughout the entire 4100 table gunshow. This year there were some really scarce Mausers walking around the show for sale but I didn't spot any Swede military standouts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought the crowd was bigger Saturday too. Swedish mausers were pretty under-represented again this show with only 4 or 5 m94's and maybe 30-40 m96's & m38's throughout the entire 4100 table gunshow. This year there were some really scarce Mausers walking around the show for sale but I didn't spot any Swede military standouts.
I had my son with me so I didn't get to walk the whole thing. I only saw two Swedes total.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.