Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys, this is my first time on the forum

I recently bought this old 22. in an auction for around 80 dollars with the unusual scope setup

I did some detective work and found out it is an old Tula made TOZ-18 with a serial number of A355 so presumably it was of the first series made in 1969 which matches its metal stock plate.

The thing I was unable to find anything about is the scope, it looks like a miniature mosin scope and is marked PSO-1, i just don't know if it is original and I can't find any information about it

Do any of you know anything about this type of scope or mount? And am I completely wrong with my identification of the gun? I am not an expert and would appreciate your input.

Also it shoots like a dream,

Cheers.

·
Banned
20,922 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Andbert.

You have found a real gem. These are not often seen with the proper original scope and mount.

I would suggest posting this in both the Collector's Forum and Sniper Forum, too. Some folks with more knowledge on your trainer might not make their way over to the .22 Caliber Forum often.

The Collector's Forum - Mosin Nagant HQ

The Sniper Rifle Forum

And here is a somewhat recent discussion about your rifle.

New Sniper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum, Andbert.

You have found a real gem. These are not often seen with the proper original scope and mount.

I would suggest posting this in both the Collector's Forum and Sniper Forum, too. Some folks with more knowledge on your trainer might not make their way over to the .22 Caliber Forum often.

The Collector's Forum - Mosin Nagant HQ

The Sniper Rifle Forum

And here is a somewhat recent discussion about your rifle.

New Sniper
Thanks Martin
Very helpful post, i will be sure to cast a wide net!

Cheers

·
Gold Bullet member
12,061 Posts
Andbert:

Very nice example of an interesting little rifle!

And welcome to the forum! :) 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.