Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts
Let me guess, the dufus who looks like David Letterman in the blue hat!!! I knew that was him!!!

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
How could a classy high roller like that get outbid on a Finnish tank?

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters and Swords member
11,616 Posts
Let me guess, the dufus who looks like David Letterman in the blue hat!!! I knew that was him!!!
No, the chubby dufus in the foreground is our esteemed poobah and co-owner of this site where we hang out.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bah! i would have liked to see a video of an old Finnish tank rumbling around the country side with a Gunboards logo on it.
Increase your contributions to the GBs and that might happen! :cool:

Of course, note that your contribution is for a "Group Tank Purchase", so you maintain an equity share of the tank. ;)

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
He is just going to have to settle for a used Ural with a faux Finn finish and Gunboards unit banner. Tuco riding in a tank...funnier than the Dukakis photo op of the past.http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0309/lm10.html Now if someone had the skills to replace Mike with Tuco wearing his Finn pimpster hat..we could have poster material.

·
Gold Bullet member
11,552 Posts
Not to worry, at the last minute Tuco and Blondie will steal the tank, shooting their way out of the situation. Then they'll ride it across the desert with Angel Eyes on their trail.

·
Administrator
19,257 Posts
Ha ha ha ha I love it when you guys give him poop. Takes the presure off me for a while...:p

·
Gold Bullet member
4,329 Posts
Class act

Clearly the snappy fedora pointed him out to the reporters as a man of distinction worthy of an interview with subtitles.

·
Moderator/Gold Bullet member
8,860 Posts
Ha ha ha ha I love it when you guys give him poop. Takes the presure off me for a while...:p
Hey that's right! Vic's back, everyone!

Just kidding, gatekeeper...

Poot

·
Administrator
19,257 Posts
I do love his choice of headgear. My personal favorite is the English style pub hat worn backwords ala hollywood style. He loves that look and I've told him a hundred times if not once that it makes him look way to much like Uncle Fester for my comfort.

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts
I don't have hi-speed, so I refuse to download or view the video clip. Does he speak finnish that badly that he has to have subtitles? Or is he speaking Tennessean??

·
Premium Member
105,711 Posts
PS. I said Tennessean on purpose. I didn't want to say that he was speaking English. I wouldn't want to insult the English! Zzzzziiiiiiiiing

·
Administrator
351 Posts
Tuco was doing his Indianna Jones impression with his Fedora hat, unfortunately he forgot his whip at his new Finnish girlfriend's appartement the night before!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts