Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I guess they don't... I could not send you PM either.

So, I shall, repeat my query, not on my own behalf, but for ALL users of this board:

Please do switch on the Third Board once again, for at least 36 hours (the missing time which should have remained).

People are willing to transfer the postings from the interstice (15th August to 9th September), but you must give them the chance which you had duly announced before, and on which they have relied while planning.

Carcano

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
I guess they don't... I could not send you PM either.

So, I shall, repeat my query, not on my own behalf, but for ALL users of this board:

Please do switch on the Third Board once again, for at least 36 hours (the missing time which should have remained).

People are willing to transfer the postings from the interstice (15th August to 9th September), but you must give them the chance which you had duly announced before, and on which they have relied while planning.

Carcano
We are seeing if this can be done. There is something on those boards that is causing the server to go unstable and we have not been able to locate it. Until we do - and that is if we do - they will have to be shutdown.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Looks like this is gone for good. They crashed again and will not stay up. I am not sure if this was a database issue or just the poor nature of the Web Wiz boards. Might be a bit of both issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts