Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'd like to present a glance of a project that I've been working on , it's a non permanent mounting solution that enables the shooter to install a red dot on a Tokarev pistol.

The project is still in developmental stage, and I'm currently waiting on 3d print prototype before I'll get started on manufacture.

(Note this is not the final version 80% done) Tell me what you think in the comments, and if you would like to know more feel free to contact me.

Wess From The Netherlands

Trigger Air gun Material property Gun accessory Rectangle

·
Registered
19,281 Posts
I think you are urinating into the wind. Tons of modern and better platforms exist which readily accept DOT electronic optics. Yes you can do what you are doing but its irrelevant as hell to the shooting world. Even the Russians gave up on the TT33

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I think you are urinating into the wind. Tons of modern and better platforms exist which readily accept DOT electronic optics. Yes you can do what you are doing but its irrelevant as hell to the shooting world. Even the Russians gave up on the TT33
Pretty flat pistol cartridge. The result might be better than you care to admit if done right.

Point is, there's sound logic behind the idea.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure there are better platforms, but not a lot of calibers that can beat the performance of the 7,62x25.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update on the project, the fiberglass print was off to what it should be , but I managed to install it with some fitting here and there and install the sight to give you guys an idea.

Next step will be working out the kinks and get a steel prototype manufactured.

Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Gun barrel

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
What Screwball said. That's not a permanent modification but more work than I'd want to do to take it on and off. Pick up an extra Chinese slide and keep it on there.
Watching with curiosity. My apprehension is will that thing last against x25 recoil?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts