Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a problem with Magazines sticking in my Polish Tokarev .I replaced the Mag .catch assembly and the empty mags ejected smoothly. I went to the range and loaded Mags stuck. I found that a couple of Mags. were to wide to fit easily in the well. Also the hammer assembly has to be Pried out its sticky. My Romanian hammer assembly falls out when you tip it. Could it have something to do the mags sticking? I have to get back to the range to check it out again. Sgt.Ron.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Can't answer your hammer assembly question, but I have found that my Polish tok is more magazine sensitive than my Romanian. One of my CZ52s is also picky about which magazines it will willingly release! I chalk it up to loose mag manufacturing tolerances - which is probably why the Russians matched mags to their TT-33s and serial numbered them accordingly.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yup, they stick.

My son and I shot the Army Alternate Course of Fire with my "new" Romanian the other day with the Tok, and against the clock we picked and pried mags.

My Pole allows mags to drop easier than my Romanian. I have not yet really investigated this but plan to.

Some mags drop easier than others, as you already probably know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.