Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
674 Posts
Absolutely ridiculous behavior everywhere today. My 4 foot 10 inch wife was bowled over by some fat @$$ed Bubba at Menard's while grabbing 2 of the rifle cases on sale for $5. Upon seeing my wife having the last two, rather than asking her if she was alright he just looked at her and said, "God-(you know what) you greedy mother(you know what) people". He took a much different and apologetic tone when after helping my wife up I followed him out of the store and suggested we settle his slovenly behavior toward my wife. It's a good thing he hadn't hurt my wife by knocking her down. I'd have glady gone to jail for felonious assault.

· Registered
674 Posts
Speaking of Walmart, the one here in Richmond, IN was fully loaded, but surprisingly well coordinated for a rush. Couple of minutes before 5 a.m. the store manager made the people well aware that shoving and causing problems would not be tolerated. I counted no less than six country sheriffs (two in electronics and two at each entry/exit) in addition to the Walmart security forces. (Can't help but snicker at that one.....as the image of poorly clothed and dirty illegal aliens running around Walmart toting AK47/74s in their bright little yellow security shirts comes to mind....LOL:D)

But seriously my hat is off to my local Walmart for dealing quite nicely with the mass rush. Menard's on the other hand........:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.