Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Kryptonite member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes boys and girls, a $30.00 99 sniper. Reposing on a Dealer's table, a dealer that should have looked closer, know better, it was among a bunch of "junkers. I looked closer, fathomed the secret of the machining on the receiver side and arsenal logo and SN stamped on the rear receiver ring. He wanted $40, I offered $30 and he told me to get it off the table, he needed the room.

Needless to say it was probably a 1950's home-made sporter, replaced, chopped non-sniper stock, barrel shortened, bolt body from standard 99 with a bent, modified handle, no follower or spring, but the receiver is there and it can be restored with the "hep" of Mssrs, Boone and Schlickman.

Lads, finds like this come from clean, pure living and drinking lots of cool refreshing, Milwaukee's Best Light.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,641 Posts
Yep, clean living and a sharp eye; nice find.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Did you find it at the AGCA show this weekend? If so didn't you just say yesterday it was a bust?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.