Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I just wanted to share today's awesome flea market find, a Finn captured Tula M91 made in 1904! For me, this was really quite an amazing find. These rifles very rarely show up around here, and when they do, they are often sporterized. This one seems to be untouched! The barrel and tang date match, and the bore is immaculate with sharp rifling and no counterbore! Anyway, I'm letting my excitement get the better of me. What are these going for currently? Enjoy the pics and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
You must get to the flea market early, or else they unpacked late, lol. I haven't seen anything that interesting at a flea market out here in 20 years.

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,108 Posts
Really nice find!
M91s are all over the map, going from $200 to $1500 depending on many, many factors. Bore condition like yours on a 1904 Tula is quite unusual (you rarely see that)l, so I'd guess $350-$400 for that reason.

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Nice find $400+ all day to a real Finn. Collecter. Love the 91's then the 24-27-28-28-30 and Tikki 91-30's. Don't care for the M39.
Of all the models listed, the M39 is probably one of the finest. Very well known to be one of the best shooting of all Finn models. I'd love to get me a hold of a 28/76 some day too. But everyone has their niche ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.