Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The target pictured was shot at 150 yds from a bench off the elbows with a 1943 smelly (lithgow )with 174 gn reloads .

The top group was first and was vertically stringed ,the target was left unpatched and the rifle was examined and the king screw was tightened ,it really needed it :eek:.

The bottom group was shot with the now tight rifle :D ,theres got to be a lesson in that somewhere :rolleyes:.

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
The mind is the first thing to go

The target pictured was shot at 150 yds from a bench off the elbows with a 1943 smelly (lithgow )with 174 gn reloads .

The top group was first and was vertically stringed ,the target was left unpatched and the rifle was examined and the king screw was tightened ,it really needed it :eek:.

The bottom group was shot with the now tight rifle :D ,theres got to be a lesson in that somewhere :rolleyes:.
The mind is the first thing to go :)

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Mr Horton ,thank you for the compliment :D,if something is said to be Mickey Mouse here that means its terrific ,once again thank you .

As long as its not Micheal Jackson :eek: ,the target is upside down becuse we are in the southern hemisphere ;),here's a picture of 500 yd .303 shooting at warnambool rifle range to prove my point :D.

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
"Loose Screws"

On aircraft we put slippage marks on screws and bolts ;) (attachment #1)

Gorilla tight x 2 :eek: (attachment #2)

From the Australian Jim Sweets “Competitive Rifle Shooting” in my manual sticky :rolleyes: (attachment # 3)

·
Banned
904 Posts
Hey Dr Beer

does your rifle also have one of those ultra rare l in 15 twist barrels???? you could probably flog it off on epay for a fortune..... :)

·
Banned
904 Posts
USN building...

ha ha ha ha yeah, saw that on the news...bloody near spilled my dinner over me laughing....poor silly bastards....

Some j##@@##@ws flying over it got offended....tsk tsk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts