Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Colt 45acp Government. I want to buy a threaded barrel for it in .575x40tpi. Where is the best place to buy one, preferably at a good price and with the pin, link, and bushing included. I have found some places, but their prices are out of this world.

Thanks,

Beaker

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I have a Colt 45acp Government. I want to buy a threaded barrel for it in .575x40tpi. Where is the best place to buy one, preferably at a good price and with the pin, link, and bushing included. I have found some places, but their prices are out of this world.

Thanks,

Beaker
I don't have an answer but this seems to be a legitimate question, maybe not a proper first post, but... I cant see where the troll comment came from.

Maybe some prior posts were deleted?

If you look at the advertisements in the shotgun news you will find extended and ported barrels as well as thread on accessories if that is your bag.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you

I have toyed with the idea of attaching a compensator, but I'm just trying to get some prices so I know how much I'm willing to spend. I've learned so far that the barrel is just part of the equation. I don't know if I'm going to do it or not.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I wish you the best of luck.

You may have luck placing a post on the "WTB" board.

Semper Fi,
ret_Marine2003

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,843 Posts
In some instances, a threaded barrel is not needed as all parts are built in, see photo:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts