Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
alamo

I don't think you overpaid for your EG 8 or 9 years ago. In 1996 I paid $169 for an excellent 64 EG with the x'ed out LSA.

It would be interesting to find out what others paid for their EGs and Bulgies about ten years ago (seems like a good anniversary number).

· Registered
394 Posts
makfever- you might want to check out makarov.com and Slim Tim's Mak Trader for a price guideline because gun show prices differ from region to region so it's kinda hard to answer your question.

Tennesseean- I believe it's never too late to be smarter. I recently ordered 500 rounds of Barnaul from Widener's and they sent me Wolf Military Classic by mistake. They sent me the correct ammo two days later with a return label for the wrong ammo. Then a recent post on the rising price of ammo and availability convinced me that ammo is not going to get any cheaper...not now, not in the future...never. To make a long story short, I've decided to buy the Wolf MC too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.