Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of price range would be fair for a Thompson bolt (the m1a1 style)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Thompson parts' prices seem to be on the rise sharply, these days, and while it's been a while since I bought any spares for mine, I'd imagine somewhere in the $100 range for a stripped M1A1 bolt (by "stripped" I mean minus the extractor...there isn't anything else on the bolt.) IIRC, IMA had complete M1 bolts for about $100..not the same as what you may be looking for, but completely interchangeable.
HTH

·
Banned
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm always on the look out for parts and came across someone offering one. I didn't have a clue for value. Much appreciate!

·
Copper Bullet member
5,393 Posts
I happen to have a Savage WW2 marked bolt that was an extra for my M1a1 class 111 Thompson before I sold it. It's in nice condition and I could part with it for a for a lot less than $100.00 for a fellow gun boards member. My bolt is complete with extractor and I have other spares too.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,586 Posts
Ricyracer2,
I'm interested in your parts, if Scotty is not. Please PM me, I tried to PM you but you have not enabled your PM.

·
Banned
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im really only looking for 1928 model parts, but thanks for the offer!

·
Gold Bullet member
2,611 Posts
Would it be possible to get a 1921 Thompson bolt, I dont care if it is stripped-Tks

·
Registered
8 Posts
raul,
The 21 bolts are the same as the 28's, just different actuators, recoil spring, and pilot. Unless you are looking for an original bolt, I would try a 28 bolt.
Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts