Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one need help on info: pls email me asap.

This match will have 4 PU snipers on firing line, one Japanese sniper on firing line
and anyones guess how many M1 / 03 sniper systems, M21, M40 systems.

Where are you Brit No4 "T" guys ?

Weather ? We shoot weather so no big deal.

·
Registered
20,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We'll have 4 Mosin sniper rifles firing this time and one Japanese sniper (Shannon..weather is perfect so be there !), now where are the guys with 98K and No4Mk1 "T" sniper rifles ? We need more WWII era sniper rifles .

For those on side lines and wondering about shooting at Quantico, the fact is : This Is The Vintage Match . WWII through VN War period weapons and we stretch the envelope in distance to shoot those weapons (weapons hang there, shooters are the long pole in the tent !). You leave this match and you are light years ahead on mastering your weapon . This is the match to plan for and come shoot in.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Give 'em hell, guys!

My first match up here will be next weekend (unless it's a total downpour). My brother and I were going to run the K98 SSR and Enfield No.4, but I'm still working on a scope for the Enfield and I need to double check my 600 yd dope for the Mauser, so the trusty 91/30s will probably have another go until those are ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.