Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is just to much of a waste of my time to try and go thru the forum and i dearly like to read the forums,but it just takes to much time. its due to my computers its hinted, but i have high speed internet and two computers set up and no other web sites run like this one. i can run thru other sites forums in no time at all and post pictures with ease. i try to look at two of your forums that i like,but leave the rest and thoes two don,t get looked at very much any more. eastbank.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just typed in gunboards forum and it took over 2 minutes for the forum to come up(waiting for delivery),then another minute to get here. and when i go to an other section of the forum(98 mausers) an other delay of over 2 minutes. this has happened at every section i went to. in over six years this has not happened here and i was just on two other sites(gunbroker and gunsamerica) right before comming here, with out any delay.i have not been able to put pictures up for some time now,when i try they do not come up. my computers are up to date and work on all other sites i have tried this morning. eastbank.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm not suggesting that it is your computer at fault at all. I am trying to figure out the cause of your problems.

Can you perform a traceroute to forums.gunboards.com for me and send it to me via private message? It sounds like it's taking a long time for your computer to connect to our DNS servers, and if so, I will contact our DNS provider to figure out what's going on. But I'll need that traceroute to troubleshoot any further.

·
Administrator
19,287 Posts
No to make a pop up it will be data intensive and its not really wotrth it. Thats why we limit the pixel size as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.