Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This board just cooks like turning a page of a book. What do you think boys? Are you on dial up, DSL or cable and how is the speed?

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,056 Posts
Speed is Great ! I've got DSL and this new board is just smokin fast ..........
Thanks Much !!

·
Silver Bullet member
798 Posts
I'm on dial-up and it's super fast.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's moving great! DSL and no problems at all!

(You probably know this, feel free to ignore, time set onthe server isn't GMT so the timezone feature is off a bit. (This is NOT a complaint, just a note if it missed being on the 10,000 item to do list :) Thanks for your efforts!

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,842 Posts
It is fast.

·
Registered
104 Posts
works great here with DSL.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This board just cooks like turning a page of a book. What do you think boys? Are you on dial up, DSL or cable and how is the speed?

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you guys switch to Vbuliten. This is my FAVORITE!! I couldn't make the first one work but this one is the shiznits!
BT

·
Registered
42 Posts
vBulletin is very responsive. I'm glad you finally went to vBulletin, I will post here more now. On decent hardware it will serve your needs just fine.

I'm not sure what the last forum software was that you had (the ancient, original software) but they were unusable in some ways. The database timeouts when using the search function were a real killer.

This is nice, good job. If you ever need any tech help, I can assist. I manage several missions-critical servers for a multi-national electronics company at a 9 billion dollar manufacturing site.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,572 Posts
Great, everything I've tried works, like it should or better.

·
Silver Bullet member
4,753 Posts
I'm on 3.0 mbps DSL and it is virtually instantaneous! Good Call, Gentlemen, vbulletin beats the pants off WebWiz.

·
Silver Bullet member
798 Posts
Opacitym,you have to make the time change through the user control panel.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,842 Posts
Still fast this morning.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
REAL fast, even on my side of the big pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Vic an Tuco!!!!!!!!!
I can now even change my password and stay logged in!!!!!!!!!!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 20 of 43 Posts