Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too good not to share. Here's your chance to get a very special & rare rifle. Here's the auction description. "Buy it Now" for only $3500 :p

Up for bids is a EXTREMELY Rare Japanese rifle..Looks to be a rare imperial model with the MUM still intact..This rifle was NOT cut down, and sports a VERY unique Diamond Stock..These guns were issued to the Japanese elite high command officers..The rifle is marked 6.5 Jap behind the bolt (Shown in the last pic).....VERY RARE and a ONCE IN A LIFETIME SHOT at owning this, So good Luck Bidding!!!...Full Payment via postal MO and copy of FFL to be received within 5 days..NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA, SORRY..I am NOT a dealer, so make sure your FFL will take shipment from a individual..Due to the age of the rifle it is being Sold "as is" and although it seems to function fine, I would have a compitent gunsmith check it out before firing it....If the "Buy it Now" Option is used, I will ship to the lower 47 for FREE.

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm out of luck on this rare piece as he won't ship to Commiefornia :(
But, you lucky guys in the other "lower 47" can get free shipping if you use "buy it now" :D

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I've been in touch with the seller & he seems to be a good guy that just got bamboozled by the person he got the rifle from. He said he's going to correct the description. Here's what he wrote to me;

"LMAO..Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me Rob...I got a good chuckle out of it aswell...The high ranking officer part I removed, seeing it is waht the previous owner had told me, and obviously was bs now that Im doin the research on it and can find nothing about that online,..I thought I had a pretty rare gun in me hands, only to be HAD once again...Ohwell live and learn..Thank you again for you time and info. glad we could both get a good laugh out of it....Cheers, Ryan"

Hmmm, just checked the auction & he did remove the high ranking officer part & that was all! Still available for $3500 "Buy it now" :p

· Registered
1,351 Posts
I've been in touch with the seller & he seems to be a good guy that just got bamboozled by the person he got the rifle from. He said he's going to correct the description. Here's what he wrote to me;

LMAO..Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me Rob...I got a good chuckle out of it aswell...The high ranking officer part I removed, seeing it is waht the previous owner had told me, and obviously was bs now that Im doin the research on it and can find nothing about that online,..I thought I had a pretty rare gun in me hands, only to be HAD once again...Ohwell live and learn..Thank you again for you time and info. glad we could both get a good laugh out of it....Cheers, Ryan

I hope that's the case. Maybe he was trolling for a sucker, and got called out on it. By the way, I think I have a couple of those elite Japanese rifles laying around here. Maybe I should give someone the opportunity to own these rare pieces!!:)

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sent that link to a friend of mine this AM,first thing...I figure that Im setting on about $1,000,000+ of rare rifles and never realised it till now.
Yeah, now that tomato growing season is over you can pull up all those tomato stakes & make a killing! :)

· Registered
2,025 Posts
I got another of those "tomato stakes" just a while back...one of those funny T38's with the star after the serial number( I reckon I was told they made em in canada or taiwan ,some such place,I dis remeber which) ...Never had a mum,just a bunch of squiggley lines stamped on the reciever.Mans gotta be careful what sort of 'mater stakes " he buys.....I got one o them there diamond dot rifles here sumweres too, reckon it'd look pret spiffy with one o them diamond stocks on er??????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.