Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
7,503 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
1,154 Posts
LOL. It was fun to watch the suits swarm. Watch the back door.

That was absolutely priceless. I wish that was an accepted method of expression which could be used with all politicians.

·
Banned
9,193 Posts
The point missed is that America stands for the freedom to do things like that. WWPD (What Would Putin Do)?

·
Gold Bullet member
1,154 Posts
I'm pretty sure that qualifies as battery, possibly assault as well... In America you can't throw shoes at people either.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The point missed is that America stands for the freedom to do things like that. WWPD (What Would Putin Do)?
PFFTT HAHAHAHA

How absurd. You really think Bush is a man of freedom? That this government does all that it can to protect and ensure freedom?

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
nah, i think you are a dummass and always will be a dummass, way behind the curve.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Gold Bullet member
1,154 Posts
I'd complain about you derailing the thread with insults MB, but... it's your thread.

·
Registered
955 Posts
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7782422.stm

So much that they throw shoes at our President to honor him.
The term they is INCORRECT you should have said HE .
Being Prsident Bush was in room full of pepole and only ONE threw his shoe's , I'd say
it was insignifacant LIKE YOU ARE . Seems after 8 years in the whitehouse
Bush still can dodge a fast one . Only real fact here is the guy is bare foot now
and probally getting his ass beat good . So as usual your post only tries to highlight actions of morons and the insignifacant .
Maybe you should seek counseling to give meaning to a worthless existance ?
mcgoo

·
Gold Bullet member
1,154 Posts
To be fair, I'd imagine the ratio of folks who want to throw a shoe at Bush to those who would given the chance, isn't 1:1.

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Mousequeer is just a bitter *** who uses his family like kleenex, because he would rather sit on his computer in his grandparents basement and tell everyone else who is TRYING to make it in this world how to live. Go back to your paulville-cooperative *******. Tell me how that collectivization scheme works out for you. You know it was tried once before right? All the books and movies about it are in russian though, and the footage is pretty old-black and white, from the late 20's early 30's. Worked well.

I get somewhat angry at this idiot, but I have to remember what a looser he is. Hows the basement treat you on your dates, little buddy? What do you tell the sows you bring to grammie and grampies house? Thats you live with them to 'help take care of them'? Do you tell them you are in the CIA? Brag about 'your' gun collection? Ha, idiot.

I do sometimes make an idiot of myself, and we all do sometimes, but you take it to an extreme. Deep down, i feel sorry for you. And I am being honest mauserboym48. Really your name says it all-'BOY'.

·
Banned
5,986 Posts

I know, retarded as it is.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mousequeer is just a bitter *** who uses his family like kleenex, because he would rather sit on his computer in his grandparents basement and tell everyone else who is TRYING to make it in this world how to live. Go back to your paulville-cooperative *******. Tell me how that collectivization scheme works out for you. You know it was tried once before right? All the books and movies about it are in russian though, and the footage is pretty old-black and white, from the late 20's early 30's. Worked well.

I get somewhat angry at this idiot, but I have to remember what a looser he is. Hows the basement treat you on your dates, little buddy? What do you tell the sows you bring to grammie and grampies house? Thats you live with them to 'help take care of them'? Do you tell them you are in the CIA? Brag about 'your' gun collection? Ha, idiot.

I do sometimes make an idiot of myself, and we all do sometimes, but you take it to an extreme. Deep down, i feel sorry for you. And I am being honest mauserboym48. Really your name says it all-'BOY'.
Hm, what a pithy comeback.

The evidence of someone who can't come to grips with reality or the truth.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
PFFTT HAHAHAHA

How absurd. You really think Bush is a man of freedom? That this government does all that it can to protect and ensure freedom?
MamasBoy,

The Iraquis are now able to vote and no longer serve under a dictator, and I really have a hard time caring about what "Shoe Thrower's" opnion is of the United States.

We'll leave that to people like you who are so worried about being PC and having the Muslim world love us...the media loves people like you.

On the positive side, you'll never see Ron Paul have to stick his neck out as a leader.

I'm not sure they'd take the time to even throw a rolled up sock at him.

Oh, in the old days, the person who threw the shoe at a leader in Iraq would be put to death by now.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
For those who don't know- in a muslim country it is considered an insult show the bottom of nes shoe to another. Basically that iraqi was insulting bush.

Did anyone ask where was the Secret Service????

If that was obama the guy would have probably been gun down on the spot....

·
Diamond Bullet Member
9,928 Posts
From feeding people feet first into shredders to shoe throwing. I'd say we've made some progress.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MamasBoy,

The Iraquis are now able to vote and no longer serve under a dictator, and I really have a hard time caring about what "Shoe Thrower's" opnion is of the United States.
Time will tell whether our $1 trillion investment will sink or swim. Given the history of that part of the world, my bet is on sink.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
8,124 Posts
7th Grade, you failed it.
Speaking of education, how is the degree coming along? Haven't heard much of it lately, but you are posting constantly. Must be hard to keep up the pace.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
amtracker, you make it back? been shootin' and having some fun. did'nt sneak me a hi power back, did you?:D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts