Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Leave a couple Maks around and they multiply. Went back to a store where I had seen a couple nearly new IJ-70 commercials but as Timbo told me once - I snoozed and I losed. However, there at the bottom of the case, was a Mak with a tag that said Arsenal. Through my fuzzy memory, I thought that I read somewhere (probably here) that those were a semi-rarely seen Mak so I asked the guy to drag it out. One side said "Special Edition". +1 on the decision side. +2 was it had a nice clean finish, minty bore, one matching mag and, +3 was $199.00 on the price tag. As some guys have said - the wallet came out at lightspeed and a half hour and 6 pages of forms later, it was in my truck with me on the way home. Will need some trigger work on a snap cap to smooth it out some, but like I said, the thing seems almost in new condition. Hope that vendor at the next gun show still has some Bulgarian holsters left! Here's a couple pix fer you . . .

Mike

·
Registered
813 Posts
Great buy on a nice Miltex-Arsenal Bulgarian. The Miltex version with the squared=off trigger guard are pretty desirable as commercial Mak's go. Way to go.
Flakshield

·
Registered
174 Posts
This is the precise way that my collection grew from 1 PA-63 to 7 maks, a P64 and a PA-63 not to mention the way my other non-9x18 pistols have multiplied also. last month i had to buy 2 new gunsafes to house the whole lot of them, and i still cannot secure all my ammo, i have too many calibers and the stock up of all those calibers takes up alot of space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.