Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Bubba logic... Let's buy a 150 rifle dump 300 worth of after market parts "upgrading" it, and in turn making it's value 0. Especially SKS.. If you want a AK buy a AK.. Makes me sick and question the intelligence of the people that commit such acts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
I saw some young guys being told by a vendor that was trying to sell an ATI stock to them how to take it apart to install the stock. I wanted to say don't do it but its the same old stuff in Topeka.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
The McQueen reference is demonstrating my age. No one remembers Wanted Dead or Alive western? Maybe this one was for a Russian bounty hunter ;-) riding a yak
Crap Mike I know exactly what you are referring to! This is depressing!

Have you tried to pick one of them up and bring it to your shoulder? Weird feeling things! Bill

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
The McQueen reference is demonstrating my age. No one remembers Wanted Dead or Alive western? Maybe this one was for a Russian bounty hunter ;-) riding a yak
Of course I remember Wanted Dead or Alive. As a matter of fact, a local TV station is running that one, The Rebel,The Rifleman, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Big Valley and Wagon Train. Now if they could come Have Gun Will Travel life will be complete. I guess that qualifies me for membership in the Old Pharts Club.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,946 Posts
Of course I remember Wanted Dead or Alive. As a matter of fact, a local TV station is running that one, The Rebel,The Rifleman, Rawhide, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Big Valley and Wagon Train. Now if they could come Have Gun Will Travel life will be complete. I guess that qualifies me for membership in the Old Pharts Club.
Richard Boone was my favorite! Have gun will travel reads the card of a man, A knight without armor in a savage land, His fast gun for hire reads the card of a man and so on. I loved Friday night because I got to stay up and watch that and Sea Hunt! Wish I got that channel it would be like a trip back in time!~ Bill

·
Platinum Bullet member
7,029 Posts
The middle rifle, looks like it's been like that, for a long time. If someone would re-configure the stock, wouldn't they re-finish it as well? As far as the other two, only one has been altered, by removing the front sight, the other is just put in another stock. Just because these have zero value to you guys, doesn't mean the don't to others. They're cheap, mostly not collectible, used military rifles. These are just three, out of a gazillion. There are bigger issues in this life, to get upset about.

·
Copper Bullet Member
12,005 Posts
Anybody remember the studio tours and the Ponderosa Ranch park? I'm so old i met Vic Morrow on the Combat set.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponderosa_Ranch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts