Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
34,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this e-mail from a co-worker. Nothing about it on Snopes - I wonder if anyone perchance knows anything about this, whether it is valid or hype.
Please tune into The Glenn Beck show tonight (9/12/07) on Headline News at 7:00 or when the show is re-run at 9:00. He will talk about “the perfect day”. This is Al Queda’s plan to hit us in our most vulnerable spot across the country in a coordinated effort to inflict the maximum amount of damage. What is our most vulnerable spot?

Our children.

There are 5 events that have taken place over the last several months which I can almost guarantee you have not heard about:

1. 2 Arab men boarded a school bus in Tampa, began speaking Arabic and refused to get off the bus. They both gave conflicting stories as to why they were on the bus and the charges were later dropped. (I believe this was a dry run)
2. School buses across the country have been stolen after school hours and have not been found
3. Approximately 2000 school bus radio/comm. systems have been stolen
4. Arab men have been applying in record numbers for school bus driver positions.
5. Arab men have also been buying old school buses
6. An Al Queda training tape has been reviewed by the Feds which is of operatives training in an old school in Afghanistan, shooting the first mock child, issuing orders in English and then marching several mock children to the roof to be executed for the cameras. There is no exit strategy for the terrorists in this training tape. They do not intend to walk away.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
61,341 Posts
If they do after the kids, it will be interesting to see the reactions of the government and of the people.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Our nation's school busses are perhaps the most recognizeable and most vulnerable vehicles on America's roads, and with so many of them out there on any given day there's almost no end to the horror a truly dedicated group of individuals with (in their minds) nothing to lose and no thought to their own well-being could inflict upon this country.

IF, and I do mean if this is true, and it does indeed come to pass, then I'm thinking a few B-2 loads of megaton medicine dropped on Ramadan festivities in Mecca is a good starting point for redress. Because, if our children are the best way they can come up with to hurt us, then vaporizing a few hundred thousand Mohammed-heads and their chunk of meteorite is a damn good way to hurt them worse. Let them turn & face an irradiated glass parking lot five times a day. And before anyone gets all uppity over my response, remember that I said that this was merely a good starting point...and I couldn't care less about anyone's sensitivities on the matter either. If you hurt my child, I want you dead and all you ever held dear erased from this earth.......and that's all there is to it. Not very Christian of me, I admit, but my baby girl is 3 months old now and has just begun to light up into a gorgeous ear to ear smile when she sees me come home at the end of the day, and when I look into her big beautiful blue eyes I know I'd never be able to contain my rage should someone hurt her.

And I know I'm not the only daddy in this country who feels that way.

·
61,341 Posts
I agree with you. But I am afraid that our politicians do not have sufficient gonads to do it.

·
Silver Bullet member
34,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy, what a set of man-killin' peepers!! She's a doll, Rob. You got every right to get your hackles up.

I don't have any children, but that doesn't mean I don't consider each little life priceless and sacrosanct. If terrorists are actually planning something like this, it just further highlights their total lack of any shred of humanity.

IMHO, every damn radical Muslim in the world needs to be incinerated. They believe that death is glory? Well, I say glorify every stinkin' one of 'em.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sadly, incidents like these as well as the bust in GE recently get buried quickly. More newsworthy topics like Britny's antics keep the sheeple busy.
Akin to pulling the blanket over one's head and the boogy man will go away.

·
Silver Bullet Member an all around excellent guy
48,464 Posts
Wow, just what I needed to read.

Rob-that baby is gorgeous!

Funny how perspective changes once you've had a baby ain't it. I'm with you. My daughter is hurt by one of these animals and I'm on the next flight out of Fort Knox that's heading to the Gulf for some personal payback. I wouldn't wait for paperwork to clear either (Sometimes its good to have two star Generals as personal friends).

Arab men, women, kids, dogs, goats......all would be targets of opportunity. My dad would probably limp his old butt onboard to and stow away to get one last session of "trigger time."

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
How many buses have been swiped in your area? The media in Houston ran a story last week stating that over 20 have disappeared here in the last few weeks. The cops think that they were cut up for scrap metal since no trace of them has turned up. Likely story!

·
Silver Bullet member
34,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My take on the whole thing is that it's most likely got a grain of truth, but has been overblown and hyped in the re-telling. I hope so, anyway.

·
61,341 Posts
How many buses have been swiped in your area? The media in Houston ran a story last week stating that over 20 have disappeared here in the last few weeks. The cops think that they were cut up for scrap metal since no trace of them has turned up. Likely story!
Possible considering the cost of the basic metals. But could be otherwise. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
703 Posts
The Tampa incident mentioned actually happened.It made the news here for a couple of days,then died.I don't know the outcome.
Protecting and nurturing children is the reason we are here.To do any intentional harm to a child is unforgivable,and to do whatever it takes to prevent that harm is a job we all share.
Clark

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
THIS happened ~6 months ago.

They better be right...

My first thought -- on seeing this the first time, and again today -- was this:

I have no doubt that something like this would lead to wholesale slaughter of Muslims in this country. Seriously. These people can't be that crazy.

Then it hit me: That's exactly what they want.

They believe those who die in said slaughter will go straight to paradise. The gloves would then be off, and they could usher in the new caliphate they're all seeking.

Better take a lesson from Nakamura <60 years ago about "every blade of grass..."

DD

DD

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Apparently you have also forgotten, Connie.

It's Beslan. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts