Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to go under the name "Unknown" but I couldn't, for whatever reason, get the name to work again.
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work and effort to put together TWO new boards in a matter of weeks, working out the bugs, all the while dealing all the different members and thier "issues."
This is an impressive feat!!!!
I want to say thanks to Vic, Tuco, the Moderators and everybody else who made this new board better for all of us.:D
Again, thank you
MattP

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sometimes have to fight the urge to yell WOLVERINES and raise my AK when I'm out shooting.:eek:

·
Registered
675 Posts
I used to go under the name "Unknown" but I couldn't, for whatever reason, get the name to work again.
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work and effort to put together TWO new boards in a matter of weeks, working out the bugs, all the while dealing all the different members and thier "issues."
This is an impressive feat!!!!
I want to say thanks to Vic, Tuco, the Moderators and everybody else who made this new board better for all of us.:D
Again, thank you
MattP
We all had to get new passwords, you have to request a email for the password then you can go back in and change the password to what you want it to be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts