Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share.

The top 91/30 is a 1937 date repo PE.

The middle is a 1942 ex PEM with original 1939 dated scope. The mount and base are from Igor. The rifle was restored by Frank.

The bottom is a 1944 ex PU. The scope is original but the mount is a repo. The base is post war production. I restored this one by knocking out the pins and running the correct screws from inside the receiver out.

Mike

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice looking group of snipers Mike. They all look fantastic. I really like the 37 PE and the PEM side mount. The big scopes look great. I'm hoping to do a PE for my next project. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
The Girls...

You're giving me the incentive to get mine redone...Thanks and good looking rifles...:cool:

·
Silver Bullet member
872 Posts
Great looking group of ladies. They ware there age well.

Regards
Art

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Nice!

MY blond's

Cheers
MJ

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meinander the PU shoots great. The PE and PEM shoot ok, I havent had much time to really see how they shoot lately.

MJ its always great to see the blondes. Nice rifles.

Mike

·
Banned
1,151 Posts
Indeed, some fine looking rifles. A nice representative collection of the major versions of Soviet Mosin 91/30 snipers

And as stated above, we also always enjoy seeing those gorgeous blonds from MJ's collection, which are a good set of some of the main combat snipers used in WW2 by the various nations that fought in Europe..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts