Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took a look at Fred's post of his Eyecandy and Eyecandy V.2 and can't help myself from drooling all over again. It was dreamy looking at the rarities when I visited Fred some years ago, but to see them here again gives me that far away dreamy look in my eyes again !

Here are some of my cool stuff, pistol version.
-Earliest known Hino Komuro.
-Grandpa rig with matching stock.
-TG&E Papa rig with matching stock and two matching mags, serial #19.
-T-26 serial #19. I seem to have a fetish for #19.
  • Close to mint interior serialized T-26
  • Tokyo T-14 serial #2 with two matching mags, of which the 2nd mag was found quite recently by a good dear friend and presented to me as a surprise by a bunch of my wonderful collecting buddies. It's because of
these buddies that keeps me going with this hobby and makes me a happy guy.
Wood Gun barrel Trigger Font Gun accessory

·
Gold Bullet member
12,061 Posts
Beautiful, museum grade pistols!

Reactions: 13 Colony Patriot

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,214 Posts
I’m running out of Me Likeys but have to come up with another for Okiedokie Me Likey! 👍

·
Diamond Member
987 Posts
Edokko,

I second Jereth's comment. Welcome back.

You have allowed me the privilege to handle/inspect all of the outstanding pistols shown in this thread, and I thank you, again, for that opportunity. Holding the ultra-rare Hino was a real thrill for me. It is fun for me to see these pistols again.

·
Silver Bullet Member
195 Posts
Outstanding grouping in fantastic condition! I'll never forget when you showed me the Papa, bit by bit, to stretch out showing such a fantastic acquisition.
Thanks for sharing these great finds.
Gene

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just took a look at Fred's post of his Eyecandy and Eyecandy V.2 and can't help myself from drooling all over again. It was dreamy looking at the rarities when I visited Fred some years ago, but to see them here again gives me that far away dreamy look in my eyes again !

• Tokyo T-14 serial #2 with two matching mags, of which the 2nd mag was found quite recently by a good dear friend and presented to me as a surprise by a bunch of my wonderful collecting buddies. It's because of
View attachment 3902495

View attachment 3902495

1 - 20 of 30 Posts