Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to the damage I did to my wallet a week ago. I bought the 20.2 Nambu with matching spare mag., then after sleeping on it, I went back the next day for the matching 7th series Arisaka, with sling, and star K bayo.

I was meant to be. I went back the next day 15 minutes before the show ended and there it was.

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa169/robg75/

I can't seem to download to GBs. Everytime I try it says the file is too big.

Enjoy,
Rob

·
Registered
477 Posts
Nice set! Did these all come from the same person? If so, looks like a returning soldier got him one of each main weapon. NICE looking ones too. I dig the slab gripped Nambu's, I have a 20.5 myself. Its in my avatar.

·
Silver Bullet member
15,572 Posts
Uploading files

Rob, you need to resize your files to less than 300kb. Then they will upload.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Rob, you need to resize your files to less than 300kb. Then they will upload.
It's odd......until a few days ago, whenever I tried to post a photo that was >300kb in size, the photo was automatically resized below the board limit. Now, I have to pre-reduce the size; the photo posting feature won't perform it for me any longer. Has anyone else had this experience?

C/

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seller said he had bought 4 Arisakas and the Nambu among other rifles from an estate sale. This was the last Arisaka he had. I ended up paying 800 for the set (rifle/bayo/pistol).

Rob

·
Registered
208 Posts
Rob, Very nice catch! For the price paid you STOLE them!This time it paid to go back after
thinking it over,congrats.

Charlie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts