Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't thinking much about it after just settling in a new home, but being able to hitch a ride with some friends. I'm heading that way again. Hopefully, (although we need the rain), it won't be like last time. Is the meeting spot the same as always? I'll get to see a night shoot this time so I can't wait. (Saturday)

·
Registered
125 Posts
What is a good route to take from Lousiville to get to the Knob Creek Range? This is our first trip to the MG Shoot.
Thanks.

Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,421 Posts
What is a good route to take from Lousiville to get to the Knob Creek Range? This is our first trip to the MG Shoot.
Thanks.

Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC

Merge onto I-64 W toward NEW ALBANY / ST LOUIS. 2.8 miles
Merge onto I-264 E via EXIT 1 on the LEFT toward SHIVELY. 5.2 miles
Take the SOUTH CANE RUN RD exit- EXIT 5B. 0.1 miles
Merge onto KY-1934 S. 9.4 miles
Take the US-31 W / US-60 exit- EXIT 1- toward LOUISVILLE / FORT KNOX. 0.3 miles
Merge onto DIXIE HWY / US-31W / US-60 toward FORT KNOX. 5.8 mile

·
Platinum Bullet member
1,350 Posts
I have some hot dogs and a grill. I volonteer to cook lunch on Saturday. Be in front of Cole's at 12am sharp. Bring some drinks and whatever else you want to throw on the grill.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
I'll be there early Friday morning...and Saturday...will bring veggie burgers..but they MUST be cooked first...so as not to be contaminated by ; possum, groundhog, six month old brats and grilled pork brains. The garden burgers are not for me..MRiddick's feral cow fixation has finally got the best of him..he is now vegan and wears all hemp fiber.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Ah...cordite or potpouri...bluegrass or boom blast...fusilades or parade? Go to the Creek on Friday..the harvest festival on Saturday. I'll keep an eye out for Rasheeds.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If you dont know what Ken looks like...Just look for the guy wearing Dockers and Pink Polo shirt :) or the rainbow sticker in the back of a van

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
25,927 Posts
headin' that way

Friday early AM :( and will come in the back way on 31, hit the creek for a half day, and the KOA Fri and sat. Looking forward to it. Got a nice K98 from Cole in Louisville; :D
perhaps we'll see you there. I'll have the toe headed 16 year old in tow! LOL
It can rain Sunday afternoon. All we needed last spring was the mud wrestlers! :eek:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Been there and back already!
It was great to meet some new folks and to get to see the old ones again.
Not many bargains around the show, especially ammo prices.....WOW!
But it was my fall get-away and we had a great time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts