Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Diamond Bullet Member
562 Posts
I have two of these pistols. One and its holster are identical to the one in your last photo. The bolt is marked
"301" at the opening; also at the left front of the slide and on the left side of the frame, just above the trigger. The holster is lined with a pinkish or pale coral colored fabric, and has a single belt loop on the back side, as wide as the strap. The other was part of a group lot in a recent Rock Island Auction Co. sale. Has a long barrel and white-yellowish grips, with upside down Mauser Banner logo and assorted Belgian & FN marks. It's sort of a cross between the upper left hand corner one and the one with the white grips in your collection group photo. Measures .30 cal at the muzzle. Both appear well made.

· Diamond Bullet Member
562 Posts
Walt - Sorry, don't have photo capability. You should be able to pull up Rock Island's 21 Feb 14 auction; See Lot 1527. The pistol's serial nr. is 55552. I had to buy the lot because I really wanted the Spanish Isard - same size and basic look as a Colt 1911, but longer barrel and in 9mm Largo. The last time I got caught like this (and with Rock Island) was for five pistols - to get a Spanish Charola; took me about 2+ years to get rid of the unwanted four; only have three excess this time, so I guess I'm improving in my old age.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.