Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member an all around excellent guy
48,484 Posts
Ok, I'm going to shame my family here.

My wife occasionally (no not all the time) picks up an Enquirer at the supermarket and I occasionally look through it. :eek:

I have seen topics from the National Enquirer make their way to the networks weeks later.

National Enquirer either gets the scoop first (since they pay $) or they go to print first while the others wait.

Just wait on this one Connie. Its better than 50/50 that there is indeed a "Bimbo Eruption" fermenting. ;)

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
61,403 Posts
It does prove one thing though - you cannot count on a woman keeping her mouth closed.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The Real Bad Thing About This Guy ....

....isn't his wife dying of breast cancer? I mean, how family destructive can this moron get!

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
2,415 Posts
It does prove one thing though - you cannot count on a woman keeping her mouth closed.

You can't count on ANYBODY keeping the yap closed if you're in politics. Unless the yap belongs to someone like Vince Foster, of course......:rolleyes:

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
61,403 Posts
Actually, you can't count on it even if they are not in politics, especially with women. Nothing is secret among the girls and most of the time they do not care who overhears.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Actually, you can't count on it even if they are not in politics, especially with women. Nothing is secret among the girls and most of the time they do not care who overhears.
Not to disagree……”they don’t care who overhears"

Or, are they so * “smart” that they don’t they realize that sound travels in every direction.

It’s like the doctor telling you you’re gonna be ok, then going outside the door and you hear him telling the nurse, “this one ain’t gonna see the end of the week”

·
Registered
7,908 Posts
koskenkorva; [SIZE=2 said:
It’s like the doctor telling you you’re gonna be ok, then going outside the door and you hear him telling the nurse, “this one ain’t gonna see the end of the week”[/SIZE]

....But.....That's " O.K. " with the Doc !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts