Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I neglect to read my own threads. I just noticed some kind person placed a very nice Bald Eagle/American flag avatar on my name. Whomever that was thanks...it is very nice!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
omg :D

MJL = Hoff'd!!1

·
Registered
413 Posts
I noticed MJL's avatar on one of the other boards and was rather envious. That's the best looking, while Tuco's is the funniest. I have a feeling that Tuco's avatar probably suits my personality much better than his. It reminds me of something in "House On The Rock" in Wisconsin.

And while I may regret it, I can't help but ask the following question about MJL's picture in his profile: MJL, is that a strategically placed bottle of hot sauce on your "costume"?

Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
413 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!:D

I should have known that Haselhoff(?) would have his own picture on his underwear!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Y'see, Tuco, it's gonna be some random image like that that will start an uncontrollable feedback-loop which will eventually rend the fabric of space and time and finally destroy the universe. All because you just had to have a repeating-loop photo of the Hoff in a Speedo®... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts