Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, last month I was frustrated by the continuing problems with the new board.

Then, I was unable to login with my old information.

Just back in town I managed to re-register today. I see all the work that many of you have done to move my old posts.

I very much appreciate your efforts and am flattered that you thought it worth the trouble.

I need to find a picture host to use. All the pictures from these old posts are saved on my hard drive and CD and in time I will get them added.

I have been extremely busy on, and out of town relative to. the German Trainer Book that I have been cooperating on for a very long time. We are nearing completion on that effort now and I will be dedicating most of my "computer" time to that.

Also, hunting season is upon us. I have promised these .22's a walk in the woods and an opportunity to help me harvest some squirrels. Not to mention it is trail camming time on Whitetails.

Bear with me. I will in time get it done.

Thanks again to all!!

Good Collecting!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Good to have you Back!:D All your good stuff couldn't get left behind. And those Ozark squirrels better be hunting a hiding place :D;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thank you for taking the time to assemble and post the information. Your effort is appreciated. And thanks to Kriggevaer for rescuing the posts.

Autumn is a hectic time... Still working on house stuff, have had quite a lot of work fixing other people's guns for the moose season opening, trying to break in the bird dog, and my wife is due with #2 any day now, so I understand your pain... :)

Add pictures whenever you can. http://www.photobucket.com seems to be a popular picture host.

Pettson

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I use Photobucket and find it to be a good service. User friendly, easy to navigate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts