Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Diamond Bullet Member
1,774 Posts
Those are assembly marks, the true, specific meaning of each mark being lost to history.

If you lamented that, I recall the lost soul of a VKT M27 that still haunts the world, long after Bubba destroyed its body.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's exactly how the other gun looked when I went into the gun shop last week and I saw a m27 7.62x54r Finland marked barrel, ski-trooper with the double sling holes in the stock for $180.00..I thought the double sling hole stocks where only on the m28's..could the barrel be stamped incorrectly?..I plan on going back to get the ski-trooper one as soon as I can come up with an extra $180..its dated 1932 with a Tikka stamp...the other "bubbafied"(like the one posted here) one I saw was a 1931 Tikka stamped one and I wasn't sure about the stock set-up so I passed up on it..

·
Diamond Bullet Member
1,774 Posts
Come come, now brothers, this was Bubba's rifle. That he raped her and then left her on the threshold for another to take his fancy is none of our concerns. Rather than lament her pitiable state, we should take the council of others and merely appreciate the beauty of other women. This one's lot is of no consequence.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
1,774 Posts
I agree. For shooting, who needs the original front sight ears or the rest? It is, after all, a rifle fine for shooting. Think of her as you might the harlot without any other value and shoot away. What, then, is the value of such a thing for shooting?

·
Registered
381 Posts
If it shoots well, you have the golden opportunity to do a classy, Euro-style sporter with it. I wouldn't feel bad about modifying one once someone hacked off the front sights. You can make the ultimate M91/59.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.