Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I have been on the road for 30 day's and Just came back home ! It feel's great to be back in a place where you can relax,have a beer and have some fun/:D . Now , has anyone here heard from TGK ?

These new boards sure do look and work great ! My hat is off to everyone behind the scenes doin the dirty work.

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
2,414 Posts
You're welcome, but der Dutch-Mann and I just stayed the heck outta the way while Admin and the HMFIC's did the magic button stuff.:eek: Dutch and I have been busy trying to get out the password to those who request it; I'm hoping that after we vacuum up all this plaster dust we can work on eliminating the need for a Password.:cool:

·
Moderator / Gold Bullet member
6,263 Posts
You may have hit on something there. The last one didn't go so well, and it had the "advantage" of mods testing and screwing with the bells and whistles for a few weeks. On this version, we didn't do anything and it's running smooth. Kinda makes you wonder . . . . . could we have . . . . . naaaa, nevermind!

SlimTim

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
59,738 Posts
You may have hit on something there. The last one didn't go so well, and it had the "advantage" of mods testing and screwing with the bells and whistles for a few weeks. On this version, we didn't do anything and it's running smooth. Kinda makes you wonder . . . . . could we have . . . . . naaaa, nevermind!

SlimTim
Remember you mentioned the fact. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts