Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
off subject here but i wanted to thanks mr. a-dogs for the nice tjk 27 i stole from him. the price was nice compared to what i find myself paying on the online auction sites. i will post a few pics when it arrives. it almost has a full mum which made me buy it as i'm a "mum snob". gotta have the mum unless its perfect in every other way. this leaves me with only 8 more t-99's to go before i have 1 of each series with a full mum and matching numbers. the 2 that i'll probably never see will be a 12 & 45 series.

· Platinum Bullet member
19,454 Posts
Amutt has nice stuff, and he usually under rates it ,so anything he sells you can be assured is well worth it...Now as for ALMOST full mums????LOL
Thanks Dave. I try to be honest & not use a gray blanket to sell my goods ;)

· Platinum Bullet member
19,454 Posts
just drive down,make a weekend of it, lots of fun places in san diego to visit,your not that old yet...whiskey girls, hard rock...maybe the platinum club out toward old MCRD ,live a little.LOL
That means driving through LA and into San Diego. I hate that traffic with a passion. There is plenty to see up here in my neck of the woods.
I went to boot camp there and got to see some of SD then. My job takes me into LA once or twice a year. Just enough to appreciate not having to live or work there :)

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Ive been there a couple times, spent nigh on 4 months there in '85, went back for 2 weeks in 2010, both were all expense paid trip courteousy of my "employer" at the time...have to admit 2010 was a hell of a lot more fun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.