Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
^AzCetme, every time I read your sig, I want to say, "Parker, job opportunity!" I'm sure folks I work with would be thinking, "WTF?" if I were to randomly be spouting off lines from Saving Private Ryan...

The Nuge is a nut, but he's right-on.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The Nuge is right.

Makes voting simpler, doesn't it? You don't have to study every issue—health care, international trade—all you have to do is use this X-ray machine, this Vulcan mind-meld, to get beyond their empty words and find out how politicians really feel. About YOU. And that, of course, is why they hate it.
~L. Neil Smith, "Why Did it Have to be... Guns?"

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
^AzCetme, every time I read your sig, I want to say, "Parker, job opportunity!" I'm sure folks I work with would be thinking, "WTF?" if I were to randomly be spouting off lines from Saving Private Ryan
Funny thing is, most of the people at where I work have come to expect it from me. They love it when I start quoting lines from the movie.

"You're going home wrapped in an American flag with a hunk of cheese in your a$$, Caparzzo!" :D

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I thought you liked it in the @$$... ;)

Folks that know me don't mind it. However, folks that don't know me pose a bit of a prollem...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts