2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
540 Posts

·
Banned
540 Posts
Did he say anything about putting your return address on it there babybear????? I am off to teh store and the post office tomorrow ;)
Do you really think the authorities need a return address to find out who sent mail ? Are you a retard ? Do you think the unabomber sent his packages out with return address' ?:rolleyes:

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,156 Posts
What is harmless about wanting to share a cup of tea with your President, Senator or Congressman azzclown???? Don't you have a stupid topic to start somewhere or something??

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,613 Posts
Trace an envelop addressed with a label printed on an inkjet or laser printer, with no return address (or the return address of - say - MoveOn.org), handled with cotton gloves over rubber gloves and the flap wetted with a sponge, self-stick stamps and dropped in a box in the next town over?

Forget it - even if they wanted to try....

You'll note they NEVER traced any of the envelopes from the anthrax mailings. Nor any of the Unabomber's - they nailed him when the cops published his maunderings (lesson here - DON'T send a manifesto) and his brother blew the whistle after recognizing them.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
sorry guys, this whole "tea bagging" thing has me laughing. this term somewhere along the line has lost it original meaning. I can hear Beavis and Butthead snickering in my mind. "whoa...he said "tea bag!" "heeehh..heeehhh...i'd tea bag the Secretary of State!" (Beevis)

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Do that and you can expect various leo's/secret service to show up at your door and take you in under the Patriot Act.:rolleyes:
Yea, be careful that they don't break open. Some friends of mine did that a while back and got a visit from the FBI. When they explained, the FBI agents just laughed and said "ok" then left.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Now there you go Gunny........... not teabagging ;) I take it as the Boston tea Party at the onset of the American revolution :)

ohh! that whole supposedlly angry "First Nations" individuals throwing tea into the harbor thing, gotcha! cant do that nowadays. that would piss off our Native Americans. nooooo! cant do that. wouldnt be PC.:eek:;)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Isn't it sad how we are afraid even to send a tea bag? I see both side of this argument, and it is very sad.
I'm going to put my return address.

Criminy, people! If we're too timid to send our alleged "servants" a simple harmless tea bag, why should they worry that we'd fight back if they came for our guns?

Baghdad, Iraq under the tyrant Saddam Hussein had two dozen gun stores. That's two dozen more than Washington, D.C.

It is not the guns themselves the tyrant (or aspiring tyrant) fears, but the spirit of the men who possess them.

·
Banned
540 Posts
I'm going to put my return address.

Criminy, people! If we're too timid to send our alleged "servants" a simple harmless tea bag, why should they worry that we'd fight back if they came for our guns?

Baghdad, Iraq under the tyrant Saddam Hussein had two dozen gun stores. That's two dozen more than Washington, D.C.

It is not the guns themselves the tyrant (or aspiring tyrant) fears, but the spirit of the men who possess them.
At the very least you'll be in a psychiatric ward for observation for doing such a thing.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,156 Posts
ohh! that whole supposedlly angry "First Nations" individuals throwing tea into the harbor thing, gotcha! cant do that nowadays. that would piss off our Native Americans. nooooo! cant do that. wouldnt be PC.:eek:;)

Gunny, I am part cherokee.......... it will not ffend me at all (LOL!!!!)

·
Registered
955 Posts
Trace an envelop addressed with a label printed on an inkjet or laser printer, with no return address (or the return address of - say - MoveOn.org), handled with cotton gloves over rubber gloves and the flap wetted with a sponge, self-stick stamps and dropped in a box in the next town over?

Forget it - even if they wanted to try....

You'll note they NEVER traced any of the envelopes from the anthrax mailings. Nor any of the Unabomber's - they nailed him when the cops published his maunderings (lesson here - DON'T send a manifesto) and his brother blew the whistle after recognizing them.
Clyde I think it was the typewriter that did the unabomber in along with his
brother . With family like that who needs enemies ?
mcgoo

·
Banned
39,944 Posts
Mcgoo it's a lot easier for the libs to form a million man march on Washington whatever the agenda. Us conservatives are too busy working to make sure those libs marching on Washington continue to receive their checks in the mail.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.