Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, how often do you have such a wide choice of gun shows/sales in the same weekend? Gun Shows in McMinnville, Lenoir City and Georgia and the last (finally) Estate Sale in Nashville. I have a busy weekend so will only be able to make the estate sale but nice to see more shows in the area. Tired of Goodman and Pope only in my area.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ed and I were in the same Grad School program together 25+ years ago. After I finished I didn't see him for years. I started seeing him at gunshow about 5 years ago. We would talk about others in school at the time we were. I had never even been to his shop which is only about 20 miles from me. Since he has been selling the Estate Guns (which I didn't know about until the second show they were at) I have been buying and trying to get others to buy so I don't have to. I don't want to even post how much I have spent on how many guns. I figure that I'll get them while the getting is good. Ed smiles when he sees me coming because he knows I have a C&R and cash in my pocket. Hepcatfox, from the boards, gets the same response for the same reasons. Full disclosure: no monetary interest in the sale at all. Just getting the word out.

It is getting slim but still some good stuff in the mix. I think around 130 long guns and maybe 30 pistols.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Thanks for the response. I too have pick up some things from that estate sale and Ed was my main contact. He is a really great guy and if I ever get or build another AR I will be buying from him. I will have to say the person who collected all those guns did have a great eye and the prices they are going for now is really great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts