Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey has anyone seen anything like this? I have had this in my collection for years and have never found out anything about it.

This is not a bubba and came from Finland in this configuration. It is extreemly accurate and has had severe bolt and trigger work done where it could be considered "hair".

Any input welcome.

·
Moderator & Gaseous Substance Inspector
1,120 Posts
It is not an official conversion. It could have been a sniper rifle "miscellanous" model, which were made during the WWII with various scopes and mounts.

The bolt head and connector rod looks a bit weird.

So, I don´t have a slightest idea what it is. It could be one of the misc. snipers, but I am not sure.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It is not an official conversion. It could have been a sniper rifle "miscellanous" model, which were made during the WWII with various scopes and mounts.

The bolt head and connector rod looks a bit weird.

So, I don´t have a slightest idea what it is. It could be one of the misc. snipers, but I am not sure.

Lemmy,

Thanks for the reply. I enclosed a pic of the trigger lock work for your review. You can see that a "pin" was added to the trigger that thus the need for the channel in the bolt. This creates a super hair trigger. Any idea of a scope mount that may work based on the pictured configuration?

·
Platinum Bullet Member
1,527 Posts
I'll bet it was for a warner swasey. Just looks like it would fit.

·
Registered
299 Posts
That is a Interesting M39 and the stock on yours Tuco is stunning and that mount how was it attached? I would like to see a full size picture of it the gun.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Its for a side rail PEM set up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts