Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,943 Posts
Cannot help on the marking. Doesn't seem like it would be an early Soviet practice.

It was a big let down opening this thread. I was so excited that I was going to see a 1926 Tula M91, that I hung up the phone on my mother in mid-sentence.

:)

·
Silver Bullet member
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cannot help on the marking. Doesn't seem like it would be an early Soviet practice.

It was a big let down opening this thread. I was so excited that I was going to see a 1926 Tula M91, that I hung up the phone on my mother in mid-sentence.

:)
Sorry brother, thats what I get for trying to post from my phone. Apologies to your mom :)

·
Silver Bullet Member
20,943 Posts
A 1921 Tula M91 is a nice find, too. Any M91 configuration from the 1920's is collection worthy.

Can't help on the tang marks, but it would be nice to see the rest of the rifle!

And don't worry too much about my mom. At 84 years old, she probably hasn't even realized that the phone connection was cut, and is still happily yakking away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.