Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
14,019 Posts
+1 on the JB Weld for barleycorn front sights. Done that. Works great.

For a Mosin front sight, I was able to find some pretty thin Aluminum tubing that slides pretty tightly over the front sight post (hobby store item), cut it to length, painted it flat black, and glued it in place using Rubber Cement.

For my M39, I got a bit more creative. I made a small brass shim that I inserted between the rear sight leaf and the sheet metal piece with the rear sight notch. It is virtually undetectable.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top