Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,380 Posts
Looks very good! Will it be available on DVD in US format?

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do not know as the movie is not even out. Stating that most new DVD players are all region so can play DVD's regardless of country.

·
Diamond Member
997 Posts
Just let the main page load and then click "Teaser". At the bottom of the page choose "lataa" if you want to download the teaser in any of the offered formats.

OT; finally mastered the trick of getting back into GB :)

·
Super Moderator
3,380 Posts
Do not know as the movie is not even out. Stating that most new DVD players are all region so can play DVD's regardless of country.
Cool, I'm a techno-phobe so I didn't know that. I hope it becomes available as it looks pretty darn interesting. Anyone know where to get a copy of the old B&W version of Tuntematon Sotilas (Unknown Soldier) on DVD? I looked everywhere several years ago but turned up nothing.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just let the main page load and then click "Teaser". At the bottom of the page choose "lataa" if you want to download the teaser in any of the offered formats.

OT; finally mastered the trick of getting back into GB :)
Darn.... I thought we had you locked out!!!!!! Good to hear from you again my friend. Hope your dad is doing well.

·
Premium Member
9,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, I'm a techno-phobe so I didn't know that. I hope it becomes available as it looks pretty darn interesting. Anyone know where to get a copy of the old B&W version of Tuntematon Sotilas (Unknown Soldier) on DVD? I looked everywhere several years ago but turned up nothing.
yes. You can get the old version at Memories Of Finland. I bought the more recent version in Finland a few months ago. Both are good but the B-W version is I think a bit better.

·
Super Moderator
3,380 Posts
Thank you Ted! I'll keep looking too.

·
Super Moderator
3,380 Posts
Sweet! I just put in my order for the three disc set. I'd forgotten about that website. I bought a VHS copy of The Winter War from them many moons ago. Thanks for the info Brent. Now I might decide to be a nice guy and not slap you around when we're in Tulsa.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts