Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reloading some 303 ammo on Monday when I look in my .312 drawer, "S*** a brick" - almost out of .312 bullets. On the phone to Mr. Taipan to place an order.
Well boys and girls the news ain't good. The only .312s in stock are 215gn and he couldn't tell me when or if the others will be ready. He's a very nice bloke to talk to, one of nature's gentlemen and if a few of us downunder enfielders give him a ring we might be able encourage him to start producing a few pills for our 303s. Taipan is now a one man show and it would be a sad to have another Aussie company disappear.

http://www.bulletmaker.com/

gazza

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have used Taipan projectiles for nearly 20 years in 224 6mm 303 30.06 375H&H 357 & 9mm. I recommend them to anyone, Last order I recieved from them was 74Kg.= approx 150LBS.

·
Gold Bullet member
542 Posts
Try phoning Western firearms in sindnee 02 95703162 ,i buy 200 at a time and have them posted to melbun ,also ask him whats going on ,in the mean time stock up on Highland AX bullets cheaper and probably do the job :D ,good luck and lets know what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts