Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like you have the quick disconnect sling. If you do that's a great addition to a no series with the oval style rear swivel
Thanks, I love the rifle. I don't shoot it as much as I would like because the QD is only on the rear and I can't unbuckle the front end; the sling has become very stiff over the years and I don't know of any way to make it pliable again.

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
Allied 17 it looks like your sling has a black painted buckle on the sling. Mine has a galvanized buckle. Does yours have the 10 hole sling or the 3 + 3 hole variation?
Nice rifle 👍 Me Likey!

Attachments

·
Platinum Bullet member
19,303 Posts
Thanks for your reply. The 3 + 3 hole pattern has two groups of three holes instead of 10 adjustment holes. We both have the same buckle. Cool beans!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the explanation. I used to have 4 Arisakas (2 Type 38 and 2 Type 99) but I've pared down my collection to just this one. It shoots really well with my hand loads. I will never sell it, but it is satisfying to see these rifles gaining popularity (AND value) :giggle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.