Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,373 Posts
On a somewhat related note, last night the PBS series "Nova" had an hour-long program about Japan's sword-making industry. Parts of it were very interesting. Did anyone else here watch it?

C/

· Registered
6,373 Posts
Dang, seinen, I missed it! If you hear about a re-run, let us know. Steve
Normally, I flip right past PBS programming and I only caught it by accident. The show was so interesting our kids (both girls) watched it from start to finish. Then again, they like to go with me to gunshows, so maybe it's not that odd.

C/

· Registered
6,373 Posts
Dang, Seinen ! you lucky dog, having daughters that like going to gunshows. The only way I can drag mine out to one (who BTW is the one dressed in the blue kimono on the avatar), is with a lure of "I'll buy you a nice shiny piece of jewellry, stone or some stuffed animal, or all of 'em, so howzabout a little outing with Daddy ?". What am I gonna do without those jewellry tables at the gunshows....
We took them to their first gunshow a year ago last weekend. I had to literally drag them both out. I was amazed. This oldest is into Victorian-Era collectible photos, so they're going to the Hartford (CT) Antique Firearms Show this coming Sat. Should be another good trip. The youngest likes to look at the Civil War uniforms. Neither is interested in firearms, except for plinking with my .22 and Yugo M59/66 SKS.

I was meaning to inquire about the two girls in your avatar. I figured they were your daughters.

C/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.