Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking this one to Louisville this weekend, any fair value ideas- sale or trade ????? In great shape, no import marks, all matching #'s except sight, and maybe stock. Bore is like new.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
I would guess a mismatched 1911 would bring about 300 tops.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
It's actually a 96/11 in original finish, but pretty worn. Sights on these have 3-digit assembly numbers which aren't related to rifle serial except by rare coincidence. The number on the butt is a cantonal inventory number, again unrelated to serial. Actual stock and handguard serials are hidden in barrel channel. These came here in quantity before 1968, so absence of import marks is normal, as is fine bore (thanks to Swiss disdain for chlorate priming).

Wholesale $150, retail $225-$250 unless you find someone who really wants it.

·
Premium Member
105,519 Posts
Lol. The monitors at school didn't allow me to see the pistol grip. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
rick- if you have an ffl i might be interested in purchasing this rifle from you if shipping isn't an issue. do you have a closer picture of the receiver and bolt? let me know if you're interested and maybe we can work something out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.